Notices and Cancellations
* Payment #4 is due on Thursday, November 7th. If paying cash get a signed receipt from the office
* Office hours for November are: Monday 4 (4-7pm), Tues 5 (office closed), Wed 6 (4-7pm), Thur 7 (4-7pm)
* The studios annual show has been scheduled for Friday, June 5th and Saturday, June 6th. Mandatory rehearsals will be the Monday, June 1, Tuesday 2, Wednesday 3 and Thursday 4. A more detailed schedule will be released in early May.
* Costume papers for the studios annual show will be given to students the middle of November. If your child does not have a paper, please text April at 814-594-7811.
* If you would like to have the studio measure your child for costumes, there will be someone in the office to do so on December 9, 10, 11 and 12 from 4-7pm. Be sure and bring your costume paper with you at that time.
* Costume papers are due into the studio office by Monday, January 6 at the latest.
* Parents are invited into the studio to watch their child in class during the following dates: Tuesday, December 17, Wednesday 18, Thursday 19 and Monday the 23. If you are attending, please be aware that you may need to sit on the floor or stand for the class, no street shoes are allowed in the classrooms, no food or drink are allowed in the classrooms, and if you need to talk on your cell phone, then excuse yourself from the teaching room.
* Cancellations due to weather, illness or any other unforeseen event will be posted onto this section of the website and the studios facebook. If you are not sure class has been cancelled, call or text April at 814-594-7811, or Jennifer at 814- 366-3509. Decision for cancellation due to inclement weather is made between 1:00 and 2:00 pm. Please wait until after 2:00 pm to call.