Notices and Cancellations
* Office will be open by appointment only to register, and take care of any dance shoe, or dance wear needs. Text April at 814-594-7811.
* SUMMER CLASS INFO:
1. Students are to enter through Erie Ave...exit by way of Washington St.
2. If student is not feeling well, at all, do not attend.
3. Only students are allowed to stay inside the building. Payments, are to be put in the black mailbox inside, on the Erie Ave side. Have students name on the envelope, or on a paper with payment. Checks are to be made out to April School of Dance, or pay cash. No receipts will be given out.
4. Classes are 55 minutes long, starting on the hour. The Creative Movement class will be 45 minutes long.
5. Cost of each class is $10
6. Barres will be sanitized in between classes, as well as the whole studio cleaned, at the end of each class day.
7. Students will be given an assigned space to work in during class. Floors have been taped, as well as the barre to show designated areas.
8. No contact is to be made between students and teacher.
Sanitizer will be at the entrance for students to use before coming into the classroom.
10. If a teacher has students on the floor to stretch, or warm up, it will be specified on the schedule to bring in a large towel, or yoga mat.
11. Students can have own water bottle in their dance area.
12. Nothing is to be left in the studio by student, following class.
13. Feet must be covered...no bare feet.
14. Tights and leotard will not be mandatory, except for acro (one piece leotard necessary), but highly recommended in ballet. No crop tops, baggy tops, or wide bottomed pants. Snug shirt to cover belly button, and spanks are fine.
15. Classes are a la carte', pay as you go. To sign up for a class, text April at 814-594-7811, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Students will be taken on a first come first serve basis. An updated schedule will be posted for each week, depending on availability of teachers.
16. Presently enrolled students with the studio do not need to fill out another registration form. Any new students will need to contact April to register.
17. These classes are open to anyone. If you've always wanted to try a class just to see what it's like, this is a great opportunity to do so.
MANY THANKS TO THE TEACHERS WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP OUT THROUGH THIS CHALLENGING TIME. AS THIS PROGRESSES, AND WE LEARN, I'M SURE THERE WILL BE UPDATES AND CHANGES, BUT THIS IS THE START. I REALIZE, NOT EVERYONE IS READY TO GO BACK INTO THE STUDIO, AND PLEASE FEEL NO PRESSURE, I RESPECT THAT. I AM ALSO WORKING ON OTHER ALTERNATIVES, BUT NEED MORE TIME AND INFORMATION. I AM TRUSTING ON GOD TO SHOW WHAT IS NEEDED AND WHEN. BLESSINGS, APRIL
* Cancellations due to weather, illness or any other unforeseen event will be posted onto this section of the website and the studios facebook. If you are not sure class has been cancelled, call or text April at 814-594-7811. Decision for cancellation due to inclement weather is made between 1:00 and 2:00 pm. Please wait until after 2:00 pm to call.